Friday, July 25, 2008

What I did this summer, so far....

WOW!  It's been a crazy busy summer and the summer isn't over yet.  Here's some of the projects I've been working on these past few months....
-The 2 top images (rat and rat with cat) were conceptual images done for a pitch I didn't get:(  But I had a blast doing them and like how they turned out.
-The hockey image is for a children's puzzle magazine. 
-The girl holding the news paper image is for Sunday School curriculum.
-The last image, the grasshopper and ant image is for 2nd grade english curriculum.







Here's some vector images from a few different clients.  The first image is for a Dental website- not sure if they have it up and running yet.  The second image is a poster for some Sunday School curriculum.  The last image is a 6 foot tall stand up to be used in a VBS (Vacation Bible School) setting.  They are going to have it were the kangaroos and koala's faces can be pulled back and kids can have their faces showing for pictures.   I love how easy it is to make corrections and also send vector files.  



That's my summer so far...
  

1 comment:

James Elston said...

great, Scooter!
I dig the snowboard image (my favorite)
j.