Saturday, September 6, 2008

Illustration Friday - "Clutter"




  For this weeks Illustration Friday topic of "clutter" I went with E.T. (The Extra- Terrestrial).  I've been on a 80's movie kick lately.  I remember E.T. getting drunk while Elliot was at school, and making a mess (that's the clutter:)  The second illustration was inspired from Indiana Jones, Raiders Of The Lost Ark.  I took some liberties with Indiana (wasn't going for a total Harrison Ford caricature).  I did it for a portfolio piece- and cause it just seemed fun.  Both illos were done in Illustrator and Photoshop.  

9 comments:

Asja said...

the one with E.T. really made me laugh! great work!

Roberta said...

Great work! They'll make a great presentation in your portfolio!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! You keep me in stitches. Last week this week. You are so crazy talented and funny. Love this piece. It's really cool

Juan said...

Great work. Fantastic!

theartofpuro said...

great work,so funny E.T. and Indiana is amazing

Denise Gallagher said...

Such a fun style!
A little retro.... wonderful!
And I love your ET!

Mark Cavell said...

More fantastic work! Loving that 80’s vibe.

PotatoMamma said...

great job, love the indy illo! you didn't have to make him harrison ford, it's perfectly clear who he is. cool!

Gaia said...

Oh my! You posted so many cool pieces since my last visit, it's hard to pick just one to comment! :)
E.T. and Indiana Jones were my fav movies as a kid, so this entry is definitely a double score!! Fantastic style, Scott!!