Friday, July 3, 2009

Illustration Friday "Shaky"


For this week's Illustration Friday topic of "Shaky" I felt like designing a t-shirt. So I came up with a retro feeling image of "Shaky" the milkshake and then created a baseball shirt (with that image) in Cafe Press. I'm a dad with kids who like to watch TV. One of the kids favorite programs is I-Carly. I like it too:) Anyway, they always wear really fun and cool t-shirts on that show, and that's what inspired me. The image took about 2.5 hours and is a photoshop/illustrator collaboration. If you want to check out the shirt just click this link.... http://www.cafepress.com/Scootertoons.396287633

8 comments:

Ren said...

Lots of fun!

Jack Foster said...

Wow Scott! You were meant to be a greaser or something. You have a great feel for the retro style, and I love it! Keep up the fantastic work!

Tracy said...

This is adorable! I'll have to check out your t-shirt and maybe order one for myself! :) Cute!

Doug said...

I always enjoy seeing what you do. Another great one here!

tusen said...

nice. I like the style and your choice of colours.

Ioana Vlad Munteanu said...

great style!!

Ellen Byrne said...

I really love the retro yet contemporary flavor of your work!

Chrissy Fanslau said...

Nice work, Scott!