Friday, November 6, 2009

Drawer Geeks "Teeth"

This is my latest submission for Drawer Geeks. The topic was "teeth" and I went with another robot image. This took about 4 hours and is a Photoshop/Illustrator collaboration. For the last couple years I've been trying to do at least one or two illustrations per week that are "just for fun" illustrations. No money, no art direction, no changes- just me having some fun. I really enjoy illustration as a profession, there is honestly nothing else I want to do (it's my calling). I totally dig developing main stream/commercial images for clients but to keep it fun- I gotta have some "me time". Recently my "me time" has been spent drawing ROBOTS. This is something I did all the time as a kid (mostly in math, science and english class), and now have rediscoverd. So here's my latest robot...

2 comments:

Amy C said...

I am loving the robot fest you have going on over here, such fab and fun stuff Scott.

Isaac Marzioli - Freelance Illustrator said...

Terrific illustrations! I really like the style you use on these things! And it only takes 4 hours...crazy!